Monday, March 21, 2011

No Pictures Yet...

Because I don't know how to steal them off of Justine's Kodak gallery. If you want to see them for yourself, you could follow this link:

Gma and Justine arrived safely in Santiago at 11:07 am last week Sunday. Little did they know the amazing adventures that were in store for them.

Day 1: Sunday
We met them after the hotel. It's a really nice hotel, I mean really really nice. Their website gives its pricing in American dollars, that's how nice it is. After some confusion about whether they were there or not, Amy and I asked the concierge who actually had a note to send us up when we arrived. So we felt stupid, but quickly ascended the elevator, our hearts racing, until we turned down the hallway to find them waiting for us! Embraces for all! We attended a delicious lunch at the hotel restaurant. It wasn't very traditional, but we did have tostones. Upon returning to the luxurious room, it was promptly decided that swimming suits should be donned and a visit to the rooftop pool must be paid. It was late, and getting chilly, so instead of the pool we chose the hot tub. We chatted and forgot the time completely. Then remembered we wanted to go out to eat that night. After careful preparations, we were ready. A walk down the street to an Italian restaurant. So delicious. Our favorite place to eat. Then home to bed, there was school the next day...

I must teach soon. More to come of Gma and Justine's Adventures in the DR!!!

1 comment:

  1. I FINALLY have come up with a routine here where I was able to catch up at your adventures far away from me. I am pleased with all I have read, I'm glad you guys are still having crazy good times. :)

    ReplyDelete