Thursday, October 28, 2010

Christmas Program

So preparations are beginning at SDS for the Christmas Program. I snatched up responsibility for the Nativity section instantly. I've already written a script and chosen music. It will be mostly just Bible recitations with some students acting out the readings. There will also be a choir of students that will sing some hymns thematically tied to the readings. The best part, is that this section of the program will be performed by the 4th and 5th graders. I'm so excited! I auditioned the two classrooms the past to days to decide which students will be narrators, actors, and singers. I think we start rehearsing next week.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another Christmas note:

I guess plain white stars and angels are far too boring for Dominican trees. Many families here use rainbows.

1 comment:

  1. That is too funny!
    Uncle Kurt and Aunt Julie were here last night and I was showing them the pictures on your blog. They know Beth really well. Apparently her and Kristina are good friends. Have you played WELS connection with her?

    ReplyDelete