Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Inscribed!

Today was a big day.

1st: I joined a gym! I really like it; it's nice but not too expensive. The hardest part is getting home. The right concho doesn't drive by it very often, so you have to wait for a while. Which leads me to my next point...

2nd: I rode a motoconcho for the first time today! Katie took me to the gym to help me talking to the secretary and filling out paperwork, and we shared a moto home. It really wasn't that exciting. Concho rides are much more treacherous I think.

Also, people are coming to visit over Christmas!!!!!! Amy and I are so excited!!!

For those of you still trying to decide when the best time is to plan your visit, keep in mind that our Christmas break begins Dec. 18th. Or just come whenever, that's what Karmen did. Book your flight today!

No comments:

Post a Comment