Monday, November 1, 2010

As Per Request

Pineapple pictures are uploading as this is being typed.

As to dancing, if you take the trouble to come down here and visit, the least I can do is make sure you get to go dancing. :)

As to music, I had to download the one song to my iTunes. I just need to have access to it 24/7. The title is "We No Speak Americano" and the artist is Yadena. I don't know the name of the "brrrddddmmmm!" one. And I doubt googling "brrrdddmmmm!" will yield many results.

Also being uploaded are some pictures of the Columbus day pageant, so you get to see some really cute Indians!

6 comments:

  1. Coolio, I just used the radio station tab in iTunes for the first time ever as well. There are a few station in there that should keep me some what satisfied :). Also I loved the new pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The piƱa pictures are amazing! I showed them to my roommate and we laughed so hard.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also out of sheer boredom I tried googling "brrrddmmmm song" the only thing it found...was your blog. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your pineapple pictures. Was it a lot harder than carving a pumpkin? It sure turned out cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The core was really a stinker. I got good enough with mine, but Amy was resourceful and actually went in through the mouth of hers to cut the stump off. Also, they didn't even last a day before they were covered with flies. But we got the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pineapple pictures! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete