Saturday, August 14, 2010

A day of relaxation

I slept in today, which is why I am still up now. Steve came over to my apartment for breakfast only to find I had almost nothing! I had already eaten the two eggs I had left. There was no milk to make pancakes or to put on cereal. I had a little frying cheese (one of his favorites) and two mangoes, so he didn't go completely hungry.

After that I cleaned and he looked at music for school. After it had cooled off a bit and when we heard some thunder in the distance we decided to go shopping. We just went to the small grocery store that is in walking distance called Summit. We finally have food again! And we made it there and back completely dry! It rained shortly after.

Steve and I cooked some beef and vegetables with red sauce to put on pasta and Beth helped us throw together a quick salad. Andrew joined the three of us for dinner. After that we all watched a movie with Ally and Miguel before the guys headed home. If we get enough done tomorrow we will go to the beach on Monday:)

1 comment:

  1. frying cheese is soo delicious...some random cheese factory in wisconsin sells it cheap to employees and it is very very good

    ReplyDelete