Thursday, August 12, 2010

More Rain

There was some impressive rain this afternoon. It was crazy. It just kept raining harder. Obviously, Amy and I did not get to the store today. Thankfully, Andrew was brave enough to venture into the storm. He had one thing we didn't, though, an umbrella. So we have food again.

Today, I got my SCHEDULE!!! I've been waiting for two weeks for this. Now I can do my lesson planning which is due tomorrow...

I also talked to Jennie (the director) about my Music/Drama elective. It looks like I'll have two classes. 5-8 and 9-12. One hour each, once a week. That's not realistic. Jennie said I could have additional classes after school like an extra-curricular. Right now I'm thinking the class will be half choir and half small group drama performances. I'll try to focus on skills with the dramatic half, rather than just putting on a show. The end result should be like a variety show, which will be lots of fun, I think.

1 comment:

  1. You and Justine used to love what Mr. Strelow would do for one acts during practice. Just a thought, that could last about half and hour and be entertaining while learning how to act.
    We too have been getting a lot of rain. Last night we had been out to eat and storm hit right before we got home. We were sitting in the truck right by the side walk and a small branch came down from the walnut tree. Of course, poor Monjoe got stuck out in it and was running around trying to get the kennel door open but the garbage can had blown over by it. Bethany, of course, got drenched and saved the day.

    ReplyDelete